Product Update - August 11, 2021
We are excited to see some of our first Launch Edition collars coming online. For those who are just getting started with their collar, definitely check out the Geofence and the Location Tracking features. These will be the most useful if you are worried about your dog getting out or running off! If you’re using an iPhone, you’ll also notice a helpful Location History feature, where you can see an animation on the map of where your dog traveled throughout the day.
We are continually updating our collar to add new features and improve its performance. If you have suggestions of what we should work on next, please reach out to us at email@example.com anytime!
Your collar will receive firmware updates automatically. You may want to make sure your phone is set to automatically update our App whenever a new feature is version is available. Here’s how!
How to Update Apps Automatically on iOS
- Open “Settings”
- Scroll down until you get to “App Store”, open that
- Tap the toggle next to “App Updates” so that it shows green
How to Update Apps Automatically on Android
- Open the “Google Play Store” app
- At the top right, tap your profile icon
- Tap ”Settings”, then “Network Preferences”, then “Auto-update apps”
- Select either:
- Over any network
- Over Wi-Fi only
Current Software Versions:
- Collar Firmware Version: 1.6.5
- iOS App Version: 1.0.48 (4071)
- Android App Version: 1.0.21 (8966)