The Wagz team has been hard at work. We have released a few updates this week that we are excited to tell you about.
Collar Software. v1.6.9
- Improvements to collar battery life when the collar is near you (and connected to your phone’s Bluetooth)
- Lengthened the allowable time for the collar to download and install over-the-air updates. This should help address some of the scenarios where some collars weren’t getting all of our updates
Android App. v1.0.21 (9120):
- A brand new dashboard layout for improved usability and understanding
- Key improvements to the Wi-Fi setup process
- Optimizations to the Walks feature and Walks history screen
iOS App. V1.0.49 (4108):
- Dogs are social animals. Knowing this, we've added tracking of Companion Time for when your pet is near you. Discover how much time your pet is spending nearby his human-companions within our Metrics screen.
- Addition of a new app entry screen for the first time a user opens the app
- Further improvements to the new Metrics feature
- Optimizations to the dashboard aesthetics
We are continually updating our collar to add new features and improve its performance. If you have suggestions of what we should work on next, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org anytime!
Your collar will receive firmware updates automatically. You may want to make sure your phone is set to automatically update our App whenever a new feature or version is available. Here’s how!
How to Update Apps Automatically on iOS
- Open “Settings”
- Scroll down until you get to “App Store”, open that
- Tap the toggle next to “App Updates” so that it shows green
How to Update Apps Automatically on Android
- Open the “Google Play Store” app
- At the top right, tap your profile icon
- Tap ”Settings”, then “Network Preferences”, then “Auto-update apps”
- Select either:
- Over any network
- Over Wi-Fi only