Warranty and Return Policies
What is the Warranty Policy on the Wagz Freedom Smart Dog Collar?
- All Wagz products have a One-Year Limited Warranty.
- Should your Wagz product have a defect in product material or workmanship within the first year of ownership, Wagz, at its sole discretion, will arrange to deliver an identical or comparable replacement free of charge. Wagz will arrange to have a replacement product returned to you or reimburse you the amount of the original purchase price. Your replacement product will be covered under a new one-year limited warranty. Returns must be in original packaging with all original packing materials, including a copy of your original sales receipt. This warranty does not cover consequential or incidental damages such as property damage and does not cover incidental costs and expenses resulting from any breach of this warranty, even if foreseeable. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitations of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you depending on the state of purchase. This warranty does not cover damages caused by repairs by anyone, use of parts other than genuine Wagz parts, or damages caused by abuse, misuse, alterations, modifications, use not conforming with the supplied instructions, damage caused by a pet, environmental conditions such as excessive heat, sunlight, water, and smoke, improper cleaning, or acts of God.
- Not every pet can be trained to avoid the established boundary. Sometimes, even a properly trained pet may cross the boundary. Therefore, neither Wagz Inc., nor its distributors and dealers can guarantee the system will, in all cases, keep a customer’s pet within the established boundary. Accordingly, if a customer has reason to believe that their pet may pose a danger to others, or harm itself, the customer should not rely solely upon the Wagz Freedom Collar pet containment system to keep the pet from crossing the boundary.
- This warranty is exclusive and is in lieu of any other express warranty, whether written or oral. the duration of any implied warranties, including but not limited to any implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, and warranties arising from course of dealing, is expressly limited to the period of duration of this limited warranty. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you depending on the state of purchase.
- To claim your warranty, please contact us:
- Toll-free: 1.844.252.3140
- Hours of operation: Monday - Friday 10:00am - 6:00pm ET and Saturday 12:00pm – 3:00pm ET, excluding holidays
- Wagz Inc. will send a pre-paid shipping label via email or regular mail so the product may be sent to Wagz at no cost to the consumer. Once received, Wagz may ship a replacement product or contact the consumer with further information. Typical response time is up to 10 business days, plus shipping, depending upon the geographical location of the consumer and type of damage or the nature of the Warranty claim. Wagz Inc. recommends that consumers use the Wagz shipping label or a traceable, insured delivery service. Wagz is not responsible for any damage while a product is in transit or for products shipped by the consumer that are not received by Wagz. Returns must be in original packaging with all original packing materials and include a copy of your original sales receipt.
What is the Wagz Freedom Collar Return Policy?
- Wagz Inc. products have a 60-day return policy when purchased from wagz.com.
Product Return and Refund Information:
- If you are not fully satisfied with your Wagz product, simply return it to Wagz within 60 days of your purchase. Your purchase price will be refunded in the original form of payment. Your return shipping and handling costs are not refunded when returning the product. Wagz is not responsible for any lost mail. Product must be in its original working condition, as determined at our sole discretion. Damaged product, including dog-induced damage, is non-refundable. For gift returns that are received within 60 days of the transaction date, the recipient will receive a Wagz.com E-Gift Certificate for the amount paid by the purchaser.
- To return your Wagz product, please follow these instructions:
- Emailsupport@wagz.comto request a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) and indicate the name of the product, order number and reason for your return.
- You will receive an RMA # via email, along with shipping instructions. The RMA # should be clearly indicated on the front of your package.
- Please ship your Wagz product in its original packaging postmarked no later than 60 days from the date of purchase.
- Your original form of payment will be credited within 7-10 business days of our receipt of the product.
- Wagz can only refund orders made through Wagz.com. If you purchased Wagz products from an authorized third-party retailer like Amazon, Chewy, etc., please contact that retailer for the return.
Subscription Cancellation and Refund Information:
- If your product is returned within 60 days from the date of purchase, your subscription will automatically be cancelled by Wagz.
- You may cancel your Wagz subscription plan at any time by contacting Wagz via email firstname.lastname@example.org. Used subscription plan time is nonrefundable. If you purchased your Wagz product from an authorized retailer and returned your product to them, you will still need to notify Wagz email@example.com cancel your subscription plan.
Wagz Connect - Monthly Plan
- For the monthly Wagz subscription plan, if you choose to cancel, your cancellation will take effect at the end of the billing term in which you cancelled, and there is no refund.
Wagz Connect - 1-Year Plan
- If you prepaid for a 1-Year Plan, your refund will be the difference between what you prepaid (taxes excluded) and the used months (used months are billed at the pro-rated monthly rate of $9.99). After ten months, there is no refund.
Wagz Connect - 2-Year Plan
- If you prepaid for a 2-Year Plan, your refund will be the difference between what you prepaid (taxes excluded) and the used months (used months are billed at the pro-rated monthly rate of $9.99). After 17 months, there is no refund.
Wagz Multi-Pet Connect - 1-Year Plan
- If you prepaid for a Wagz Multi-Pet Connect - 1-Year Plan, your refund will be the difference between what you prepaid (taxes excluded) and the used months (used months are billed at the pro-rated monthly rate of $4.17). After 10 months, there is no refund.
Wagz Multi-Pet Connect - 2-Year Plan
- If you prepaid for a Wagz Multi-Pet Connect - 2-Year Plan, your refund will be the difference between what you prepaid (taxes excluded) and the used months (used months are billed at the pro-rated monthly rate of $4.17). After 17 months, there is no refund.
- All refunds will be credited back to the credit card used to pay for the Wagz subscription plan. All functionality for the Wagz products will end upon cancellation of the Wagz subscription plan.
- For further information on our return policy, please see “Terms and Conditions.”
- If you have specific questions about this return policy, please contact Wagz by email:firstname.lastname@example.org.
How do I contact Customer Experience with any questions?
- The Customer Experience team is ready to answer your questions.
- For your convenience, please contact us:
- Phone: 1.844.252.3140
- Monday - Friday 10:00am - 6:00pm ET and Saturday 12:00pm – 3:00pm ET.
- The Customer Experience team is ready to answer your questions.