Go to “Geofences” in your Dashboard Drawer Select the “+” on the top right corner as shown below.
Use the Map icon circled in RED to switch back and forth from Satellite View to Map View (Choose the view that fits your preference) The view will default to Satellite View.
Find your current Location with the GPS indicator icon circled in BLUE (This location will be based off of your phone’s location, so be sure the Location Permission in your App Settings is enabled)
Search for desired Location with the magnifying icon circled in YELLOW
Once you have found the Location you want to create your Geofence around, select the “NEXT” button on the top right corner.
Begin plotting your Geofence points on the map by pressing the map around the desired area.
-Geofences cannot have intersecting or crossing lines.
-Geofences must have a minimum of 3 sides in order to have a completed enclosure.
-Geofences can have more than 3 sides.
-In order to close the Geofence, you MUST select the FIRST point that you plotted
If you made a mistake on the Geofence point there are two ways in which you can delete the points
- Select the point you want to remove and a message will pop up
2. Select the arrow icon circled in GREEN and the point will be removed.
Once you completed plotting your points, select “NEXT” to be directed to the Geofence Settings
On the Geofence Settings Page edit the following:
- Geofence Name
- Toggle the Forbidden switch if you want the Geofence to be a Forbidden Zone or leave the toggle switched to the OFF position to make it an Allowed Zone
- Check the boxes for the Dog(s) you want to be assigned to this Geofence
- When you are done with all of the settings for your new Geofence, select “SAVE”