- How to activate your
- Go to “Connected Devices” in your Drawer on your Dashboard. You will be redirected to a screen that looks like this:
- Hit the button that says “Add Device” or hit the “+” in the top right corner.
*Notes* Make sure your Wagz Explore Smart Collar is fully charged, and is powered ON. The lights on the sides should be blinking BLUE. This means your device is ready to pair! If the lights are not flashing BLUE, press the Bluetooth button on the front for 3-4 seconds.
- After selecting “Add Device” or “+”, you should see this screen. Make sure your phone’s Bluetooth is turned on.
Select the “Collar” icon
- Once you are sure that your collar’s lights are blinking BLUE, select “Scan for Devices”
Your phone will start looking for your Wagz Explore Smart Dog Collar. You should see an animated dog sniffing while your phone searches for your collar. The Collar will advertise with something that says “CollarXX” where the “XX” is a number. If you have more than one Explore Collar, it is recommended to set up the collars one at a time.
- Once you select your collar, you will need to click “Setup WiFi.”
You will be prompted to enter your WiFi network name and password. If your phone is already connected to a WiFi network, the App will fill in the WiFi network name. Enter your WiFi network’s password to move forward.
*Note* You must wait until the “Connect” Button turns from gray to blue before proceeding. This indicates that your collar is connected via Bluetooth to your phone.
If the button does not turn from gray to blue after 30 seconds, back out of the page and try again.
You can also try turning the collar OFF/On before attempting to setup your WiFi again.
- Once you enter your Wi-Fi credentials, the collar will be ready to activate! Click “Activate” to complete setup.
7. Once your activation is complete, you will see this screen.