Let us help answer some of our more frequently asked questions. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to reach out to our team of Dog Nerds, we are always here to help you and your fluffy family members!
Q: What is a Geofence?
A GeoFence is a dedicated area that you create for your dog to travel within. If your dog wanders out of the GeoFence Zone(s), you will be alerted.
Q: How do I create a Geofence?
- Once you are logged into your Wagz App, select the collar that your dog is using.
- Click the "More" icon on the bottom right screen.
- Click on "Geofence", this will allow you to create and edit your Geofence Zone(s).
- Start creating your Zone by dropping a "pin" (green dot) on the map.
- Make sure you do not draw a shape that crosses over itself (i.e create your shape as if you were drawing it on a piece of paper).
- If you need to start over or erase a point on your map, press the "Clear" button on the top right screen.
- You can name your GeoFence Zone(s) in the bar on the bottom of the screen
- Click "Save" in the bottom right corner when you are ready.
You will be notified any time your dog goes outside the GeoFence Zone you have created.